Thanks to all of our customers that asked for a management solution we have built the Subaccounts feature. These are the main advantages of this new feature:
- Up to 50 subaccounts can be created per master account
- An unlimited number of workers can be added per subaccount
- Different wallets and payouts thresholds can be set per subaccount
- A subaccount can be created with View Only permissions in case you manage several subaccounts and want to provide each one the visibility of their stats.
This is the basic structure of how this looks:
- Master Account - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wallet Address - BTC
Payout Settings - 0.001 BTC, 24 hrs
Wallet Address - ETH
Payout Settings - 0.001 ETH, 24 hrs
Subaccounts names are unique and cannot be duplicated, this is because it is part of the information used to point your hashrate to the pool, whilst worker names can be duplicated.
Ready to create your first Subaccount? Let's go!
- Go to your main dashboard and click on the upper left tool icon
- At the Subaccounts Section click on Manage:
Create a new Subaccount by clicking Add Subaccount and type a new name.
Important Note : Before typing a subaccount name, remember that this cannot be changed, or deleted. If by mistake you miss entry the subaccount name, you have to create a new one.
4. After successfully added a new Subaccount go to your Home Page and by clicking on the name, you can toggle between different subaccounts to see their respective stats.
Luxor is building infrastructure to support the next generation of digital assets. Learn more about us 👉 here.