We released a new KPI in our Revenue Dashboard : The Uptime.
We scan every minute in a day (according to UTC time) for shares submitted by each machine. If the miner submits shares, then we mark this as uptime; if the miner does not submit shares, then we mark the machine as disconnected from the pool. We aggregate the result for the day and share the uptime on a percentage basis.
Few considerations to keep in mind:
- If a miner stops hashing on the current day, it won't be included in a future day's calculation.
- If you rename a miner, we will consider it disconnected from the pool.
- It's impossible for Luxor to differentiate between curtailment, maintenance, or other circumstances that might result in a miner not hashing.
Data is presented at 1 AM UTC for the previous UTC day.
- Miner 1 = 1,440 minutes hashing
- Miner 2 = 720 minutes hashing
- Miner 3 = 360 minutes hashing
Subaccount uptime: (1,440 + 720 + 360) / 3 / 1,440 * 100 = 58%
Article is closed for comments.